1. Of the 75,861 Ohio farms, how many had one or more woman operators?
2. What percent of Ohio’s 75,861 farms have a woman principal operator?
3. What happened in 2002 that made the number of women operators reported in the Census of Agriculture jump from 5,915 to 26,697?
4. What percent of Ohio farms that report having one or more women operators have only one woman on that farm?
5. In 2007, which Ohio county reported the highest number of farms with one or more women operators (specifically, 679 farms)?
Facts compiled from reports within both the 2007 and 2002 Census of Agriculture published by USDA, National Agricultural Statistics Service, specifically State data Table 46 and 40, respectively.